Monday, December 9, 2013

TruMoo Chocolate Peppermint Milk


- $ 1.99- 2.49
- Walmart/Price Chopper
- 3 candy canes

This stuff is good. Not great, or awesome or spectacular. Just good. I personally can't taste peppermint in it. It just has a nice cooling effect. It makes my mouth feel cool, same feeling you get after you brush your teeth with minty toothpaste (if that made any sense).  My kids drink it. They didn't even notice it was different from normal chocolate milk. Until the big one seen the jug in the fridge. Then it was all "omg you're poisoning me with peppermint!!!!!!" (She's a bit of a drama queen)

The first time I bought it I picked it up at Walmart for 1.99. The second time I bought it I got it at Price Chopper and paid 2.49. So the price will be based on how much milk is in your area. While it's not something I would drink all the time, it's fun to have around for the holidays and to try once or twice. 

I think the cap is cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment